- School open as normal tomorrow (Friday 10th March). Thank you for your cooperation and understanding - Mr. Taylor
- School is closed from 11.30am today following a gas leak. Please check the website for further info.
- Congratulations to the class of 2016 on their GCSE Presentation Evening https://t.co/cIdXIefcPX
- Congratulations to year 7 on their fantastic concert last night. So much talent! https://t.co/q7lDnTBFdZ
- Year 10 students learning CPR this afternoon #restartaheart https://t.co/B8u0iU3WtL
Here is the Music Player. You need to installl flash player to show this cool thing!
Minority Ethnic Achievement (MEA) Support Assistant required for January 2017 We are seeking to appoint a Support Assistant (TA) to work as part of the MEA team, contributing to the planning, delivery and evaluation of the learning of ethnic and …
GTA Advert Job Description Notes to Applicants Recruitment Monitoring Form Rehabilitation of Offenders Disclosure Form Application Form
Minority Ethnic Achievement (MEA) Support Assistant required for September 2016 We are seeking to appoint a Support Assistant (TA) to work as part of the MEA team, contributing to the planning, delivery and evaluation of the learning of ethnic and …
We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced and motivated science technician to join our Science Faculty. Our ideal candidate will have experience of working in a school environment and will support our science team in catering for the needs of …
Required for September 2016 – an enthusiastic teaching assistant to work with vulnerable pupils in all year groups. The successful candidate will be highly motivated and committed to enabling pupils to achieve their full potential. Closing date for applications: Wednesday, …