- St Augustine's Music Department rehearsing for their concert this evening. 7pm at Westborough Church, tickets £5/£4 https://t.co/k4mFCmF9ru
- Had a great time skiing in Bardonecchia, should be home around 2.30pm! https://t.co/ms3A2bLg3X
- Looking forward to our tour of parliament this morning https://t.co/ns1l8HSUYD
- All ready for Restart a Heart Day 2015 #MissionCPR http://t.co/DtaPeZHi4Y
- Year 10 students enjoying the Youth Voice Summit #yvs15 http://t.co/38m5cqe7hN
Here is the Music Player. You need to installl flash player to show this cool thing!
http://staugs.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/20160426_1126191-190x107.jpg5 of our Rugby playing girls enjoyed an end of season presentation at SRUFC on Sunday 24th April. Samantha Malone, Laura Cooper, Joanna Cragg, Kate Harrison and Daisy Edwards all received medals and two of our girls scooped top prizes. …
Scarborough Catholic Parish is holding a Youth Day on Saturday 23rd April from 10am to 4pm at St Edward’s Church, Avenue Victoria. If anyone is interested, please see Mr Griffin for more information and a copy of the consent form.
The following links are the CEOP (Child exploitation and online protection centre) videos that will be played to year 7 & 8 during specialist training aimed at your child’s age group, this training will be delivered by North Yorkshire Police …
Teacher of English Salary: MPS/UPS, Full Time: permanent Required for September 2016: We seek to appoint an enthusiastic and talented teacher of English who is a strong practitioner in all areas of the English curriculum. This position would be an …
We start the Summer Term on Tuesday 12th April on a week 1 timetable
Click here to view the winners of the 2016 Great St Augustine’s Bake Off
http://staugs.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Picture1-1-142x190.jpgSt Augustine’s School is now the home for a statue of the Sacred Heart which was originally located in the grounds of the Convent school in Scarborough. The Convent of the Ladies of Mary was opened in 1886 by the Sisters …
Our class has worked very hard on a medieval castle building project over the past half-term. We designed our castles, focusing on their defences and presentation. The class studied many different castles, including Scarborough Castle, to influence our creation. Some …