- Congratulations to the class of 2016 on their GCSE Presentation Evening https://t.co/cIdXIefcPX
- Congratulations to year 7 on their fantastic concert last night. So much talent! https://t.co/q7lDnTBFdZ
- Year 10 students learning CPR this afternoon #restartaheart https://t.co/B8u0iU3WtL
- Today we welcome the @pearlofafrica children's choir from Uganda who will perform for us this morning.
- Over £500 raised yesterday for @CAFOD with bright clothes and soup lunch! https://t.co/8QrfVYf4ia
Here is the Music Player. You need to installl flash player to show this cool thing!
The Scarborough Catholic Parishes Youth Club will resume this evening from 7pm – 8.30pm at St Augustine’s School. Youth Club is open to anyone in year 5 or older and new members are always welcome. Please click the link below …
There is a Parish Youth Day taking place in Beverley on Saturday 15th October 2016. Click here to find out more information or speak to Mr or Mrs Edwards.
Scarborough Catholic Parish is holding a Youth Day on Saturday 23rd April from 10am to 4pm at St Edward’s Church, Avenue Victoria. If anyone is interested, please see Mr Griffin for more information and a copy of the consent form.
CALLING ALL YEAR 7 AND 8 Scarborough Catholic Parishes Youth Club meets every other Monday at St Edward’s Hall (Avenue Victoria) from 7.15pm – 8.30pm. The first meeting will take place on Monday 21st September at Olympia Leisure For more …
http://staugs.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/imagesCAH1BAB7-190x142.jpgSummertime is a holiday week for 10-15 year olds running from Tuesday 22nd – 25th July 2014. It is organised by the Faith Movement to help young people to get to know God and each other a bit better, all …
http://staugs.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/P1070424-190x142.jpgSt. Augustine’s Young Pilgrims’ Reflections on Lourdes 2014 Before we came to Lourdes most of us thought it would be non-stop praying! We thought we would have no free time to relax and enjoy our surroundings. For many of us …
http://staugs.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Youth-club-poster-spring-133x190.jpgThe Scarborough Catholic Parishes Youth Club meets on a Monday evening from 7.15pm – 8.30pm and is open to everyone! It is a great opportunity to have fun, make new friends and share in your Catholic Faith.